Friday, December 19, 2008

Comments

I was just informed by my sister that my comments were turned off for all of my new posts. So sorry! I don't know how i did that. If you were to trying to leave a comment on any of my posts before, but couldn't it is now fixed to where you can leave a comment on any new posts, but still not on the ones you couldn't before.
So you can comment on this post for any of the others if you want.

(I was wondering why no one loved me and weren't leaving comments!)

5 comments:

Smith's in Iowa said...

I had wanted to leave you a couple of comments, and meant to email you and ask you why you didn't want to hear from me:)
Your lights are AWESOME!!! We put ours up before Halloween to avoid the freezing temps, but didn't turn them on until Thanksgiving.
You have alot of really nice Christmas decorations in your house too!
I sent your Christmas present (ok it's inside of a card) a few days ago-so start looking for it.

www.gallamorewest.com said...

I was meaning to ask you what was going on... I thought you didn't like comments or something!?!?

www.gallamorewest.com said...

I was meaning to ask you what was going on... I thought you didn't like comments or something!?!?

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Whoops!! Don't really read that too well so now I'm coming back HERE to post my comment about the lights!

We LOVE them! Did Jake tell you that the boys and I came by with drive-thru dinner the other night and chanted for your lights to come on the other night?! I think you should live on a Christmas Tree Lane... oh, and how much is your electricity bill?!!? Merry Christmas!!!

Jessica Rabbit said...

OMG, the baby is sooooo cute. I can't believe his dark hair. Chris said you need to go on Maury and have a DNA. I love his cheeks. How's everything going? I sure miss you..