Zach has been rolling over for a little while now and he loves to do it. He is now rolling back over!! Now we are waiting for him to keeping rolling around the room. I guess our coffee table will have to go soon and be replaced by something softer!
HOORAY! We are still waiting for Megan to roll. She is so close and I thought for sure it would happen this week. But she has been incredibly crabby all week and I can't leave her on the floor for more than one minute before she starts screaming. Maybe next week she'll roll...
We are super excited to bring Madison into the world. Zachary is such a great big brother. We love owning our own home and being able fix it up exactly how we want it.
1 comments:
HOORAY! We are still waiting for Megan to roll. She is so close and I thought for sure it would happen this week. But she has been incredibly crabby all week and I can't leave her on the floor for more than one minute before she starts screaming. Maybe next week she'll roll...
Post a Comment