We went to Peltzer's Farm a couple of weeks ago with my MOMS group. It was such a hot day that everyone of the kids faces had bright red cheeks. Poor little Zach didn't even want to smile for any pictures, but I still manged to get a few good shots.

He didn't know what to think of the pumpkins.

This pumpkin was more than half the size of Zach

This pumpkin was more just the right size!

Now that's a big tractor wheel.

They had pig races. It was so funny to watch them race.

Go Piggy, GO!

We did the corn maze too. (Laurie and Jake)

Zach in the middle of a whole lot of gourds

Train Ride....OK so he didn't really ride it, but I wanted some pictures.

I can't wait till next year when Zach will actually enjoy going to one of these!
0 comments:
Post a Comment