Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby under Construction

We are pregnant with baby number TWO! That's right Zach is going to be a Big Brother. I am 9 weeks along. We will be expecting our little one on October 16th. Aunt Lisa already said she'd be willing to share her birthday. If the baby did come on it's due date then both of our kids would be born on family member's birthdays. Zach shares his birthday with his Great Uncle David.
We are excited for this new little one to join our family. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. Around the beginning of June is when we should find out.
When we had our sonogram on Thursday i was surprised to see the little baby already moving all around. I have a feeling this one will be really active just like Zach was.

12 comments:

Cassiopeia said...

Yay! Congratulations! So happy for you! :) I'm excited to hear more about Baby Jenson!

Cassie said...

How exciting!! I couldn't be happier for the two of you! Let's see if Lori continues to be the only one of the Wessel girls able to have a girl!

LORI said...

I'm still dumbfounded that you are pregnant again! Another baby will be so much fun for Zach. Someone to play with, someone to attack. It will be great!

JR said...

So exciting! Can't wait to hear either if it's a boy or a girl!!

Melanie said...

YAY! Congratulations, I'm sure Zack will be the best big brother!

Angie said...

Yahoo! This is very exciting, Mandy! I did a double take when I saw "And baby makes four" at the top. I am so excited for you. Chad, me, Maeby and Ellie were all born on "repeat b-days", as I call them. It's so fun, except that I share my birthday with the crazy uncle, which is not so fun. I miss you and I'm so glad to hear your exciting news!!!

Kara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Yay!!!! It's officially announced!!!!! Sam and Jake are THRILLED to have a new cousin on the way!

Walches said...

HOORAY!!!! Congrats Mandy. I think it is soooo great.

Feather Fam. said...

Wahoo! Lets do this together again!

The Wallace Clan said...

Congratulations! I was just looking at my blogs and saw this.

mama2jandc said...

Congrats Mandy and family!!!