We went Strawberry Picking in Carlsbad on Monday and had so much fun.

Thanks Sam and Jake for inviting us

Picking a strawberry the right way

So many Strawberry's so little time. I'm In Heaven

You don't put it in the basket you Eat it.

And they taste SOOOO Good

This is picking a strawberry the wrong way

He would stick his thumb in one and pull out a little, eat it and move onto the next one

Strawberry Face

I found a puddle and LOVED splashing in it (without Mommy seeing me)

Zach was so messy with Strawberry's and Mud that I had to strip him down to just a shirt and diaper for the car ride home

We had way to much fun picking strawberry's we couldn't stay awake

It was such a great time, but next time I know to bring extra clothes to change into.
0 comments:
Post a Comment