Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Camping

We went camping two weekends ago and had a lot of fun. We ate dutch oven beef pot pie, dutch oven pineapple upside down cake and then smores. For breakfast we had blueberry pancakes, sausage and fresh eggs.
We usually always go camping by ourselves, but this time we were joined by friends Sam and Stephanie and their son Michale. I really enjoyed having company.
Our campsite was nice. We went to this place above Lake Elsinore and camped in the clouds. I didn't like the people who came to party, who were playing there Loud music until who knows when. (If I wanted that i could have just stayed at home) At least it didn't keep Zach awake. It was cold at night so Zach slept with us. Trying to sleep with Zach in my sleeping bag on a queen size air mattress is not fun (I'm used to a Cal King for just Jake and Me) We ended up getting some sleep though.
The only pictures we ended up taking were of the food that we cooked. And then we captured this classic moment of poor Zach. He had just fallen down in the dirt. He had a runny nose at the time. It looks a lot worse than it was.
"Camping is so hard"

0 comments: