Look what my Amazing Husband made for me!
It's a Hair bow Board.
All the pretty flowers and bows our little girl has so far
I showed him what I wanted and got all the materials, then he put it altogether. Yes I could have done it myself, but Jake is so much better and precise about these kind of things. Now all we have to do is hang it on the wall.
(P.S. I can always fit more on there...hint hint)
(P.S. I can always fit more on there...hint hint)

3 comments:
Wow that is a lot of flowers and bows for a baby that isn't even here yet. :) Love the board though. The colors are adorable.
Looks like you have already learned "the bigger the better" when it comes to bows! Thata-girl!
Making the bow board it totally Jake. I remember when we were kids, thats what he would do. If there was a need, he would just make it. Dog house, work bench, tool carrier, bike stuff, backyard fort, etc.
Post a Comment