Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Zach's shirt says "Mom's Lucky Charm" and Madison's shirt says "Kiss Me I'm Irish"

The Kids Loved It




We had a really Fun St. Patricks Day. We had four 2 (or almost 2) yr. old boys their and one 1 yr. old boy. Those boys can create a lot of noise. They all had fun playing with each other, but I think they wore each other out because as soon as they left Zach was ready to take a nap. Than of course to add to the noise and fun we had 3 cute little baby girls there too.
When it came time to doing the rainbow craft Zach was not having it, but being the "good" mommy I am and wanting to have this craft in his scrapbook I MADE him do it. The kids did have fun finding the shamrocks until they got distracted by just being outside. Can't wait for our next get together.

1 comments:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Cute!!! I love the rainbow handprint craft!