Saturday, April 9, 2011

6 Months Old

Time is passing by way to fast. No Way my baby could be 6 months already!! Caught "checking" herself out in the mirror
She loves to eat her dolly
Or attack it
She doesn't really stand, but for a few seconds she can
She loves to suck on this poor farmers arm
Madison is growing so much each day. She loves to grab for anything she can. Zachary is already getting mad at her for touching "his" stuff.

She Can sit up by herself if she sits still, but my little girl doesn't like to sit still for a second and so she falls over 99% of the time.

She can roll back over now, but rarely does it. In fact she rarely rolls over that much anymore. I think in her mind she's like "OK check that one off . . . now what"

It was hot the beginning of the week and I was so excited to put her in some of the little skirts I have for her. Watch out summer because my little girl has some CUTE outfits to wear. Can't wait to play dress-up.

0 comments: