I've been trying to get a few "projects" done this month that I've wanted to do for a while. This is just a few pictures of some of the stuff I've done.
I got the idea for this chocolate covered strawberries at a street fair in Oceanside. Putting them in a flower pot came to me because I was doing it for the first day of May (April showers bring May flowers) for the girls I visit teach.
They didn't turn out perfect and a few slid down there sticks while in delivery, but they were still cute. I want to do them again soon, but have learned from my mistakes.

I've been wanting to put up vinyl on the walls for a long time. Well I finally got around to cutting out and putting up two of the things I've been wanting to do. More to come later.


I saw this on I think How Does She.com and did two of them for a friend. You take your old formula cans and wrap them in fabric to make a cute utensil holder.
I also saw this on How Does She. It only has one handle because it is to hang over your headrest in the car. You can use it for toys or a trash bag, etc. (I also made this one for a friend)
I've also been working on 3 other things, but I can't post them yet since 2 of them are for my friends birthday (and I'm making one of the items for me as well) I've also started working on my daughters 1st birthday. (I know it's not till October, but I want to get a head start)
Otherwise I've been keeping busy just playing with my two cutie pie kids.

1 comments:
Those strawberries look so yummy. What a fun idea! I have been wanting ot do some vinyl words on the wall. Any tips? Did you cut them out on paper first? Do you have the new cricut that you can do some designing with? Where is your crafting room/area now that you have 2 kiddos? Lots of questions-sorry!
Post a Comment