Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10 Months Old

Madison is 10 months old today and this is how I like to see her. Sleeping . . . and so peaceful.

My baby girl is growing up so fast. To fast that I forgot to do her 9 month blog. Opppsss. Well over the past 2 months she's done a lot. She's walking around furniture so much better than before. She likes to just stand there without holding onto to anything, so I think she might be walking before 11 months. She now refuses to eat baby food, so it's been a challenge on figuring out what to feed her since she doesn't have any teeth yet. We just dropped her crib down today to the lowest setting since she's standing up in it. She is such a happier baby since she's able to get what she wants, when she wants, now that she crawls like a speed demon. (Zach doesn't like this very much though)

She says Hi and Mama (but only mama when she's mad or sad). Otherwise she jabbers all the time. I think we are going to have another little loud one like Zach.

1 comments:

BoiseBryners said...

What a cutie! Can't believe she is 10 months old.