Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Preggers!


So I'm not this far along, but it was a fun picture to take. My due date is January 18, 2009. This picture we took to send to my sister Lori on her cell phone, but then when we called she said all text messages were blocked. So much for that idea! Here's to being 9 weeks 2 days along! Only 215 more days to go!

6 comments:

Angie said...

And I'm sure that's exactly how you'll look when you start showing: totally skinny except for the belly. Cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Congrats!!! How exciting!

JBSquared said...

You guys are too funny. 9 weeks already? It goes so fast - enjoy it!!

Feather Fam. said...

yay the cat is out of the bag!!! Even though I see you all the time and know you are still tiny, I actually had to take a double take when I saw the picture!!!

www.gallamorewest.com said...

I LOVE it!! I cannot wait until you really have a baby belly showing... soooo excited!!

JR said...

So funny! See, you'll look totally adorable with a big baby bump. Can't wait til we can really see it. :)