Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fine already I'll do it!

Now that 3 people I know say that everyone on their list needs to do this I'll do it already, but I don't tag anyone else to do it! :)

3 Joys
Being able to do whatever I want...when I want.
Spending the Whole Day with my husband!
And this one is pre-mature....but welcoming my new baby into this world (that will be great joy)

3 Fears
Getting a phone call from someone at the Sheriff's saying that Jake is in the hospital .... or worse!! (yeah already had them call once and freak me out. You don't call someone at 5:30 in the morning and say is this Mrs. Jenson and then go on to say this is Sargent ______ from Southwest Detention center, I think my heart stoped right there until he went on to say is your husband home yet and asking for him to call them when he gets home)
I would agree with Sara and say looking up after washing your face and seeing some scary guy in the mirror! Creepy!! (that goes for anyone attacking me actually)
Losing a child that is in my care whether it is my own or someone else's and having to tell that person (and I don't just mean losing them in a store or somewhere, but also them losing their life)

3 Obsessions
My husband would say that one of them is reading.....(hey I can't help it if it's a really good book and I don't want to put it down to make dinner, get fast food)
If you can have an obsession with being lazy then that's me.
Not having my dogs lick me.....I HATE that!!

3 Random Facts
10 years ago I HATED to read (I would even watch the movie to do a book report) Now it's one of my obsessions!
I used to not be able to snap and can now do it, but with my pinkie finger!
I like to examine the bugs/spiders in my house Before I kill them!! (if they are outside I'll leave them be)

2 comments:

JBSquared said...

Hmmm, I think you'd better say goodbye to that joy #1...MOMMY! :)

Feather Fam. said...

I cant believe a random fact isnt the way you hold your pencil...it is interesting to see every time!!! Maybe the snap thing has to do with how your fingers wrap aroung a pencil ;)