5.8 earthquake right outside of chino hills and here in Temecula it was fun! We were shaking for a while. Not just seconds but mintues. After it was over me and my co-worker Chris look at each other and say that was cool and Rena looks at us and say you guys are sick!! I don't know i guess i'm just a sick person. Even if i was in the middle of it and i didn't get hurt i think i would still think it was cool. Especially if things acutally fell off the walls. Now i think i would start to get worried and acutally duck down if things fell of walls, but i would still say cool afterwards. I know i'm WEIRD!!
Our "Home" School Room
6 years ago

2 comments:
Sorry it was a 5.4 quake...they just downsized it!
Yep, I'm gonna go with a bit weird on this one!! Although before we had the boys I was oddly fascinated by stuff like this too. Now I'm just a paranoid mom... again, just wait!!
Post a Comment