I think the sand came from when he was sitting next to me. I looked at Megan for one minute and your little boy lost his balance and tipped sideways into the sand. I thought it was only on his arm but I guess sand travels fast!
We are super excited to bring Madison into the world. Zachary is such a great big brother. We love owning our own home and being able fix it up exactly how we want it.
2 comments:
I think the sand came from when he was sitting next to me. I looked at Megan for one minute and your little boy lost his balance and tipped sideways into the sand. I thought it was only on his arm but I guess sand travels fast!
Sand does get everywhere at the beach, even when you don't touch it. He's so cute and you are looking so skinny!
Post a Comment