He eats a whole thing of them every evening and still wants more. I can't wait to see how he likes his next new food. The only part I don't like is the smell of the diapers!
Emily is anxious to feed Megan real food too. It is so cute when they find food that they don't like. I LOVED the look on Emily's face the first time she had green beans! There was a pucker, a shudder, and then it all came back out!
We are super excited to bring Madison into the world. Zachary is such a great big brother. We love owning our own home and being able fix it up exactly how we want it.
3 comments:
Oh yes, gotta love the sweet potatoes!!!
Maybe his nose will turn orange like Jake's did... he LOVED sweet potatoes so much that he wouldn't eat anything else! Cute pictures... he's so cute!
Emily is anxious to feed Megan real food too. It is so cute when they find food that they don't like. I LOVED the look on Emily's face the first time she had green beans! There was a pucker, a shudder, and then it all came back out!
Post a Comment