Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth

We got Disneyland Passes!
We took the kids last friday. First we went on the Snow White ride because it was the shortest line. Not the best decision. Snow White is pretty scary! This is Madison and I waiting to get on the ride.
Next we went over to Peter Pan, which  had the longest line for kiddie rides. The kids liked it, but weren't thrilled.

Right Next to Peter Pan is Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I remember Loving this ride, but I forgot it is also scary. Madison cried! When I asked Zach if he liked it he said "NO". We won't be going on that one again. They did happen to like the car out front though
 Zach with Mr. Toad.....so cute!

Since the last ride was a Bust, we asked Zach what ride he wanted to go on and he pointed to Dumbo.
Dumbo was a success. They both enjoyed that ride.




Don't have pictures, but we then headed over to Big Thunder Mt. Zach was able to go on that one and My friend Amanda watched Madison. Wasn't sure what the reaction was going to be because it is kinda intense. When I asked Zach if he liked it, he said 'NO', but when I asked if he wanted to do it again, he said "yes".
We then went to Splash Mt., but they said Zach wasn't tall enough. They didn't really check at Big Thunder, so he got on that one by chance. I was kinda upset when they said he couldn't ride. We will be on the search for TALL shoes for Zach so he can go on those rides. 

This is Zach and Madison in Toon Town. Zach loved this car. He would step out to give others a turn and as soon as they got out, he would get back in again. We had to pry him away.
Both Zach and Madison liked the Winnie the Pooh ride and the Circus Train, but the all time winner that day was the Buzz Lightyear ride. Zach LOVED it would be an understatement. That is going to be one ride we are gonna have to go on a few times each time we go.

1 comments:

ABurrie said...

You'll have to take Zach on the Toy Story ride over at California Adventure. It usually has a long line, so best to get there early, but it is similar to Buzz Lightyear, only better! I think he will like it!