Saturday, November 29, 2008

Last cake decorating class!!

This last Tuesday was my last cake decorating class for Course 2. I'm so very glad it's over. Don't get me wrong I loved taking the classes and wish i could take course 3 right now, but I'm so tired and don't have the energy i need to put into these classes right now. I guess that has something to do with being 33 weeks pregnant! I was very much debating to take the Course 3 in December and do it all before the baby comes, but decided there is just too much going on in December. Maybe in April I'll continue them again. Well here are some pictures of my final cake!




3 comments:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

WOW!! Looks great... bring it over!!

Smith's in Iowa said...

Looks awesome! Do you do custom cakes which can be mailed to Iowa?

Cassie said...

Awesome!! Now I have someone to do my wedding cake in a few years!