My baby's Nursery is finally under way. A couple of weeks ago we enlisted my always helpful brother in law Ben to move our guest bed out of the baby's room along with the other furniture that was in there into other rooms. Then it stayed that way! Jake didn't want me to put anything in there until he put in a ceiling fan. Well he finally installed the ceiling fan (which he says is a major pain. He says someone that is 6'5 should not be up in that attic) and well the remote for the ceiling fan is also the same frequency as the one in our living room so they turn each other on and off. He now has to change one of them (he's not too happy). Anyway he did this while i was at work yesterday and when i came home i saw that he also put together the crib! YEAH! Now there is something for the baby in the baby's room. I was so excited and got out the bedding and started putting that on. Jake says that the walls are too white and wants to paint now (which is what i wanted in the first place, but he didn't want too so i wasn't going to push him) So now I'm excited about painting the room too. Now all we need is the glider, which I'll be re-covering the day after thanksgiving at the mom's house (since it was my sisters and it doesn't match my nursery....thanks Sarah for the free glider) and then Jake still needs to build the changing table and dresser that will match the crib. (He's first going to re-do his bathroom so I'll have to wait till December for that) It just seems that time has flown by. I was going to have this all done so long ago, but time has just gotten away from me!! (I'll post a picture when it's all done!)
Our "Home" School Room
6 years ago

7 comments:
How exciting!!! Getting the room ready and all the clothes washed and folded is always my favorite thing. I'm excited to see pictures of the finished room. Are you still thinking of a jungle theme?
Oh my gosh... I thought you forgot about your blog :) It looks great- love the new background! And I can't wait to see the nursery. Let me know if you need help with it!!
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Jake sure is handy to have around!
Now is when all the fun begins... time is going to fly by now, especially with all the holidays!
WOW, it is coming up quick! I loved getting the nursery together, it was my favorite way to pass the time. Enjoy that quiet, clean room while you can:)
You can still post some pictures! When are you due?
Oooohhh...can't wait to see it!!!
Post a Comment