David likes the butt picture! (he doesn't look at cute baby feet, just the butt apparently) Have you done his hand & feet prints yet? You'll be sad if you forget to do them.
We are super excited to bring Madison into the world. Zachary is such a great big brother. We love owning our own home and being able fix it up exactly how we want it.
4 comments:
I can't believe he's 3 weeks old already. It goes by so fast. He has so much hair...I love it.
Soooooooooo cute!!! He really looks great in green and his little feet are oh-so-cute!!!l
Oh what a cutie!!! He is changing so much already. I love the way he balls his hands so tightly-I bet he has a death grip:)
David likes the butt picture! (he doesn't look at cute baby feet, just the butt apparently) Have you done his hand & feet prints yet? You'll be sad if you forget to do them.
Post a Comment