Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome Zachary Edward Jenson

Zachary was born Thursday, January 8th, at 1:18am. He was 9 pounds 4.6 ounces and 20 inches long. We arrived at Kaiser at midnight and Zach was born 1 hour and 18 minutes later. When we arrived at the hospital Mandy was already at a 10 + 1, meaning no epidural.









11 comments:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

He's perfect!! We LOVE him!! Horray for Zachary... and Jake and Mandy too :)

Smith's in Iowa said...

Zachary is adorable!! I love how much hair he has. Kody & Roxy look so fascinated by him-I bet they will be good babysitters and protectors.
Congratulations!!

Siobhán said...

congratulations, jensons! (mandy, i'm the pregnant chick with the chp husband and all the daughters that met you when you visited the in-laws when kari was in town. long sentence, whew!) that's exactly the kind of labor you want with your first. good job, mama! zach is super cute and whoa! check out all of that hair! congratulations again!

siobhan downing

JBSquared said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a cutie! Can't wait to see him in person!

JR said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! He is ADORABLE!!! What a cutie pie! I can't believe he's so dark! And those cheeks... come ON!! Glad to hear everything went well!

LORI said...

Mom is calling him an eskimo and I think I agree. Look at all that hair! I'm totally jealous because Emily was BALD. Hopefully her baby sister will be better.
I can't wait to come and see you guys tomorrow. Kendel has told Emily all about Zack Attack and so she is anxious to see him!

Angie said...

He's even cuter in real life, if that's possible! LOVE his hair!!!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so sorry you had to do it natural, it stinks, but now you belong to the club, welcome! He is stinking cute, where'd all that hair come from?? Well, I can't wait to meet him.

Adam and Dani said...

So cute! Congratulations! And I love the nursery!

Kara said...

Wow!! Congratulations Jake and Mandy. Mandy you are my hero!! A 9 pounder without an epi!! Hope to see you guys at Grandma J's birthday party in Feb.

Simeona Family said...

Oh my gosh! I love the hair. I am so jealous on behalf of my still bald 7 month old! In some of those pictures he looks exactly like Jake. I love it! We are so excited for you guys, and can't wait to meet the little one in February.