You know you haven't had enough sleep when your husband looks for the taquitos in the freezer, but finds them inside the cabinet where the paper plates go! I really don't remember putting them there!!
Our "Home" School Room
6 years ago
You know you haven't had enough sleep when your husband looks for the taquitos in the freezer, but finds them inside the cabinet where the paper plates go! I really don't remember putting them there!!
at 7:40 PM
3 comments:
Hahaha... that's funny!! Except I hope they hadn't been there too long! Bring him over so you can take a nap soon, k? SERIOUSLY!!!
So did Jake eat them? This happens in our house sometimes and we don't have a newborn!
Does Zach like to sleep in his carseat? If he likes to sleep there or the swing let him do it, so you can sleep. I wish I could come over and take a shift for you.
Unfortanly they had been in the cabinet since the day before! OPPSSS
Post a Comment